Saturday, November 19, 2005

Maman

My mom visited from Nov 5 to Nov 10! It was a while ago, but I never posted anything. I was actually working a lot of the time she was here, and Gina took her around town. One the first day, they went to see the wallabies in the Jardin des plantes:

Wallabies

The next day was the first Sunday of the month, when many museums, etc. have free admission. First, the three of us went to the Sainte-Chapelle:

In front of the Sainte chapelle

It was a sunny day, so the windows were particularly glorious:

Sainte chapelle

We also went to the conciergerie and the museum of medieval art. No pictures though.

Everybody (except me) left on the tenth: my mom went back to California; Gina went back to China (to pick up her visa for the U.S.). This meant several days of canned food for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home