Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007

After a very late breakfast, Gina, Dad, and I went to the Cite de l'architecture et du patrimoine (at Trocadero), where we saw plaster recreations of church facades from all over France as well as a new exhibit containing models of contemporary architecture. On the way home, we stopped in the Saint Germain district, first to have Lebanese fastfood and then to buy the deserts for that evening (purchased at Gilbert Mulot). Dad went back separately, while Gina & I slowly strolled home. It's always fun to see the good food products at the Rue Daguerre:

Rue Daguerre cheese

Rue Daguerre butcher

A little over three hours later (during which time I was able to squeeze in some work), we had appetizers of pate of duck liver with mangos and champagne while opening presents.

Sitting by the Christmas tree

Dad and Helen loved their hats:

About to open a present with two hats

Here I am with all of my presents:

With my presents

Subsequently, we had dinner, which consisted most notably of duck:

Eating dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home