Monday, June 13, 2005

Browny House and Wat Chiang Man

Browny House Internet & Coffee Shop is where I did my internet stuff yesterday early afternoon (and where I am right now). Here I am hard at work:

Browny house

And here's the little kid next to me:

Browny house

And, last but not least, the two funny metal statues in front of the Browny house (one wearing my hat and the other Gina's shades):

Browny house (front)

Incidentally, to my great disappointment, the Browny house doesn't sell brownies. Just coffee & tea...

After interneting yesterday, we visited Wat Chiang Man, one of the nicer temples in Chiang Mai:

Wat Chiang Man

Wat Chiang Man

Wat Chiang Man

Then pool, night market, dinner, etc....

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Christine said...

I love Gina's pretty outfit, please tell her for me. That little girl is adorable too. Glad to hear that you got your doughnut fix - if only there were a nearer Krispy Kreme I would fulfill mine too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home